Register to Attend - Click on Register Button.
Book Clubs are led by the community members that attend on a regular basis, they select the monthly books in advance so everyone can read the same book title. This book club meets the first Tuesday of every month from September to April and June. **NOTE: May session is for members to choose books for the following year.
Listed below are a few reminders so everyone can enjoy the club:
- The safety of our participants and staff is our top priority, please review our Stay Safe Guidelines & Patron Conduct Policy.
- Registration is required, space is limited. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration.
- All participants are encouraged to read the book, if you don't like the style, at least read the first few chapters and the final chapter so you can participate in the discussions.
- Remember to stay on topic, you invested the time to read the book, so come prepared to discuss. There are no wrong or right interpretations of a book ? just different perspectives.
- Be gracious in your comments. If you did not like the book, be kind in your feedback. Contribute positively and respectfully.
- Take turns, give everyone a chance to share. Remember, book clubs are discussion groups. Keep an open mind, ready to discover new books and ideas.
- Respect the discussion space, be a good listener and don't engage in side conversations, be sure to mute your cell phones!
Book Club Selections
September 6 - Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
October 4 - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
November 1 - Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
December 6 - Alone in the Classroom by Elizabeth Hay
January 3 - The Company We Keep by Francis Itani
February 7 - A Spool of Blue Thread by Ann Tyler
March 7 - Five Little Indians by Michelle Good
April 4 - The Rain Watcher by Tatiana De Rosnay
June 6 - The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
We want to improve, to serve you better. Please take a moment to complete our Program Evaluation Form.