Register to Attend- Click on Register Button.
Book Clubs are led by the community members that attend on a regular basis, they select the monthly books in advance so everyone can read the same book title. This book club meets the second Wednesday of the month from September to May.
Listed below are a few reminders so everyone can enjoy the club:?
- The safety of our participants and staff is our top priority, please review our?Stay Safe Guidelines?&?Patron Conduct Policy.
- Registration is required, space is limited. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration.
- All participants are encouraged to read the book, if you don't like the style, at least read the first few chapters and the final chapter so you can participate in the discussions.
- Remember to stay on topic, you invested the time to read the book, so come prepared to discuss. There are no wrong or right interpretations of a book ? just different perspectives.
- Be gracious in your comments. If you did not like the book, be kind in your feedback. Contribute positively and respectfully.
- Take turns, give everyone a chance to share. Remember, book clubs are discussion groups. Keep an open mind, ready to discover new books and ideas.?
- Respect the discussion space, be a good listener and don't engage in side conversations, be sure to mute your cell phones!
Book Club Selections
September 13 - Untamed by Glennon Doyle
October 11 - My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
November 8 - The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
December 13 - Anxious People by Frederick Backman
January 10 - Transcription by Kate Atkinson
February 14 - The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict
March 13 - Women Talking by Miriam Toews
April 10 - The Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese
May 8 - Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
June 12 - Book selections for 2024-25