Register to Attend - Click on Register Button.
Book Clubs are led by the community members that attend on a regular basis, they select the monthly books in advance so everyone can read the same book title. This book club meets the first Wednesday of the month, from September to June. The June meeting is scheduled for members to chose the selections for the following year.
Listed below are a few reminders so everyone can enjoy the club:
- The safety of our participants and staff is our top priority, please review our Stay Safe Guidelines & Patron Conduct Policy.
- Registration is required, space is limited. If you cannot attend, please cancel your registration.
- All participants are encouraged to read the book, if you don't like the style, at least read the first few chapters and the final chapter so you can participate in the discussions.
- Remember to stay on topic, you invested the time to read the book, so come prepared to discuss. There are no wrong or right interpretations of a book – just different perspectives.
- Be gracious in your comments. If you did not like the book, be kind in your feedback. Contribute positively and respectfully.
- Take turns, give everyone a chance to share. Remember, book clubs are discussion groups. Keep an open mind, ready to discover new books and ideas.
- Respect the discussion space, be a good listener and don't engage in side conversations, be sure to mute your cell phones!
Book Club Selections
September 2023 - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
October 2023 - The Lovers by Paolo Cognetti
November 2023 - The Girl in His Shadow by Audrey Blake
December 2023 - Haven by Emma Donoghue
January 2024 - Coronation Year by Jennifer Robson
February 2024 - Title TBD
March 2024 - The Push by Ashley Audrain
April 2024 - Counterfeit by Kirstin Chen
May 2024 - Title TBD
June 2024 - Selection Meeting for following year, no book discussion
We want to improve, to serve you better. Please take a moment to complete our Program Evaluation Form.